Finely minced lamb cooked in broth with barley, potatoes, and carrots. Fromm Lamb Pâté Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
Why We Love It
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- A complement to Fromm dry formulas
- Pâté provides a unique texture
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Maintaining a tradition of quiet innovation dedicated to the health and nutrition of dogs and cats since 1908, Fromm Family Foods is a family-owned and operated artisan dog and cat food company based in Wisconsin. Dedicated to food safety, Fromm ensures that every ingredient is tested and sampled before meeting their Wisconsin manufacturing facilities. With some of the highest inclusion levels of fresh meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, and real Wisconsin cheese, Fromm offers a holistic recipe for all types and tastes of dogs and cats, including grain-free, limited ingredient, puppy, and everything in between.
|Crude Protein||9% min|
|Crude Fat||6% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|