Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
• High-quality protein to help your adult cat maintain lean muscle
• Made with purposeful, easily digestible ingredients grown cats enjoy
• Succulent wet food made with natural ingredients
• Try all three flavors to give your furry feline the variety they crave
• #1 Veterinarian Recommended
Delectable chunks with tender ocean fish smothered in a rich gravy.
|Crude Protein||7.8% min|
|Crude Fat||2.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|