Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
This playful young giant has a big personality with an appetite to match. Royal Canin, provides precise nutrition at an early age to support your Maine Coon kitten’s healthy long period of growth. Provide balanced nutrition right from the start with Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food. It’s specially formulated with a blend of precisely balanced vitamins and minerals to help support your Maine Coon kitten’s healthy growth. This specially designed cube-shaped kibble is adapted in size and texture for the large jaw of the Maine Coon kitten. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene. The dry cat food features the right mix of calcium and phosphorus to help support your kitten's healthy bone and joint development. Plus, it includes an ideal mix of antioxidants to help support your feline companion’s natural defenses. Meet the unique nutritional needs for your feline breed with Royal Canin Maine Coon Kitten dry cat food.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our breed health formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (Just contact us for more details.
Why We Love It
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of the Maine Coon kitten up to 15 months old
- The specifically designed tailor-made kibble is adapted in size and texture for the Maine Coon kitten’s large jaw
- Optimal energy and protein content with precisely balanced vitamins – including vitamin D – and minerals to help support healthy bone and joint development for the Maine Coon kitten’s long growth period
- Protects developing digestive systems with highly digestible proteins which promotes a balanced intestinal flora to support healthy digestion
- An exclusive complex of antioxidants– vitamins C and E, lutein, taurine– to help support your kitten’s natural defenses
About Royal Canin
Well-researched, science-based nutrition every day. At Royal Canin, we believe the secret to providing cats and dogs with the best nutrition lies not in any passing fad, but in well-researched scientific fact. That's why we always use a purely scientific approach to create diets designed to cater to the specific needs of pets of all shapes, sizes, ages, lifestyles and breeds.
|Crude Protein||34% min|
|Crude Fat||21% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.6% max|
|Vitamin D||630 IU/kg min|
|Vitamin E||469 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||168 mg/kg min|
|Lutein||5 mg/kg min|
|Glucosamine||371 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||4mg/kg min|