Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
- Raised without added antibiotics or hormones*
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- 100% grain and gluten free
- Naturally high in protein
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company
- Dry roasted for aroma and flavor
- Tested for food safety before shipping
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
|Crude Protein||35.0% min|
|Crude Fat||30.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.0% max|