Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
A delicious chicken pate recipe made with hearty organic meats and vegetables.
Ask any cat: it doesn't matter how "good" a cat food is if it doesn't taste good, too. That's why we've created new, grain-free, certified-organic canned foods that cats love, available in five delicious new flavors. Each delivers complete nutrition, including omega-6 and 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and fur, plus extra fiber to help control hairballs.
* Made with love in the U.S.A. from high-quality, certified organic ingredients
* Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids help nourish skin and fur
* Added fiber helps control hairballs
* Tested throughout the production process to ensure quality and safety
* No chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, growth hormones or antibiotics in organic ingredients—ever!
|Crude Protein||9.0% min|
|Crude Fat||5.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.0% max|