Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
* Over 90% duck
* Hypoallergenic, great for dogs with food allergies
* Naturally high in iron
* Natural ingredients, fortified with antioxidant vitamins, and zinc
* No artificial colors, flavors, synthetic preservatives, or GMO's (genetically modified organisms)
* Naturally preserved.
* Antioxidant vitamins E and C
* No meat by-products or meals
This is a special offer, limited quantities available
|Crude Protein||35% min|
|Crude Fat||27% min|
|Crude Fiber||0.5% max|
|Vitamin E||100 iu/kg min|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||50 mg/kg min|