Fuel your dog's desires with this grain and gluten free recipe that is not only delicious but also easy to digest. Crafted with high-quality quail, a lean protein that is great for dogs with sensitivities to chicken protein, fiber-rich chickpeas and pumpkin for healthy digestion. These delicious ingredients are combined with our unique blend of nutritious superfoods for the wild flavors your dog has been craving while providing gut health and overall immune support. **Packaging May Vary**
Why We Love It
- REAL QUAIL 1st INGREDIENT: Wild Heart features all natural quail, chickpea and pumpkin to support healthy digestion. Great for dogs with sensetivities to chicken!
- NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Wild Heart is packed to the core with powerfully balanced ingredients free of grains and fillers and providing the perfect fuel for your active dog.
- POWERFUL SUPERFOOD BLEND: Our blend of unique nutrient-rich superfoods rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids provide the optimal balance for a healthy coat and immune support. Easily digestible for dogs with sensetive stomachs.
- PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet’s gut health and overall immune support.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us.
About Solid Gold
Up to 80% of the immune system is influenced by the gut. That’s why Solid Gold Pet carefully crafted recipes cleanse with whole superfoods, balance with 90 million living probiotics, and fuel with high-quality omega fatty acids for gut health and overall immune support.
|Crude Protein||27.0% min|
|Crude Fat||14.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.0% max|
|Zinc||200 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E||250 IU/kg min|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||50 mg/kg min|
|L-Carnitine||25 mg/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.75% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.75% min|
|Lactic Acid Bacteria||2 x 105 cfu/g min|