Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
SquarePet® VFS® Ideal Digestion has been designed by SquarePets team of veterinary professionals to support digestive health. VFS® Ideal Digestion is made with cage free turkey from South Dakota and cage free whole eggs from California to create a highly palatable and easily digestible diet perfect for sensitive stomachs.
Why We Love It
- A NEW PREMIUM alternative to dIgestive support veterinary diets at a GREAT VALUE with NO prescription needed.
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - Formulated by veterinarians including board certified veterinary nutritionist
- HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE - Made with high quality and easily digestible ingredients. A gentle diet to support digestive health & to help maintain stool quality
- Featuring SquarePet's PROPRIETARY DIETARY FIBER BLEND which includes high quality soluble and insoluble fiber sources, prebiotics, and probiotics to help support healthy digestion.
- CRUCIAL OMEGA 3 & 6 FATTY ACIDS INCLUDING DHA & EPA support healthy skin and a shiny coat, immune system health and brain function.
- ALL NATURAL NUTRITION. No Chemical Preservatives, No Fillers, No Kidding.
- MADE IN THE USA. No ingredients from China.
SquarePet Nutrition is driven by a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation, is made up of pet industry professionals, veterinarians, nutritionists, and manufacturing experts to supply new and reimagined nutritional formulations unique to the pet food industry. SquarePet is a 100% family owned company that makes nutrition with a purpose for all breeds and ages of dogs and cats.
|Crude Fat||14.00% (min)|
|Crude Fiber||3.00% (max)|
|Vitamin E||300 IU / kg (min)|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||500 mg / kg (min)|
|Crude Protein||22.8% (min)|
|Bacillus Coagulans||500,000 CFU / lb (min)|