Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
- Real beef protein for superior taste and nutrition
- Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat
- Enhanced with super foods and probiotics
- No corn, no wheat, no soy
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
|Crude Protein||25% min|
|Crude Fat||15% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg min|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.4% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.4% min|
|Total Microorganisms||80,000,000 CFU/lb min|