Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- A complement to Fromm dry formulas
- Paté provides a unique texture
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, brown rice, carrots, peas, broccoli, tomato paste, potassium chloride, salt, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Minerals [dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, ferrous proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, manganese sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate], locust bean gum, xanthan gum, Vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid].