Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
• High-quality protein to help your senior cat maintain lean muscle
• Made with purposeful, easily digestible ingredients mature cats enjoy
• Canned food with antioxidants plus vitamins C+E for feline immune support
• Try all three flavors to give your furry feline the variety they crave
• Made with natural ingredients
• #1 Veterinarian Recommended
Delicious taste of gourmet chicken in precisely balanced nutrition. Provide a synergistic ingredient blend to help support energy & activity level.
|Crude Protein||8% min|
|Crude Fat||4% min|
|Crude Fiber||2% max|