Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
• Biology-based nutrition of Science Diet with no corn, wheat or soy
• DHA from fish oil for your kitten’s healthy brain and eye development
• High-quality protein for building lean muscles
• Clinically proven antioxidants, vitamins C+E, for a healthy immune system
• Dry cat food made with natural ingredients
• Formulated with ingredients to support heart health
• From Hill’s, the #1 Veterinarian Recommended pet food brand