Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
* This nutrient-dense recipe is made with premium-quality beef, chicken, pork and fish meals to provide sustained energy.
* Excellent for dogs that need high levels of quality protein, like growing puppies and pregnant or nursing females.
* Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
* Made with our unique VPRO Blend - an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility and immune system function
* Ideal for dogs with allergies to other meat proteins.
|Crude Protein||30% min|
|Crude Fat||20% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.8% max|
|Linoleic Acid||2.6% min|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.4% min|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg min|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg min|
|L-Carnitine||100 mg/kg min|