Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
VICTOR Performance for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance
* This nutrient-dense recipe is made with premium-quality beef, chicken and pork meals to provide sustained energy.
* Excellent choice for sporting dogs and dogs with high physical demands.
* Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote long-term joint health.
* Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
* Made with our unique VPRO Blend - an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility and immune system function
|Crude Protein||26% min|
|Crude Fat||18% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.8% max|
|Linoleic Acid||2.6% min|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.4% min|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg min|
|L-Carnitine||100 mg/kg min|
|Glucosamine||800 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin||250 mg/kg min|