Free Local Delivery On Orders $79+

Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Cats 1 pack

1 pack

Purchase Options

Not Available
Set your store for inventory and store pickup details

    No charge for delivery orders over $79.

    *Order before 2pm and have it delivered today. Orders placed after 2pm will be delivered the next day. Must be inside delivery radius. $10 Delivery fee on orders under $79.

      In order to ensure the best availability accuracy, changing your selected store will remove all items from your cart. You will need to re-add these items with your newly selected store if you choose to continue.

      Not Available


      Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Cats helps prevent infestations by killing fleas and ticks for up to 7 months. Our one-size-fits-all flea and tick collar ensures you are receiving top-of-the-line flea and tick treatment for small, medium, and large cats alike. This collar is water-resistant, and does not need to be removed if it becomes wet. This collar can also be worn with a regular collar. The Breakaway collar features an easy release snap which allows the collar to come undone if snagged on a branch, furniture, or other objects in your cat’s environment. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar For Cats is an odorless, non-greasy alternative to topical treatments to kill fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis, flea bite anemia, and/or may transmit tapeworm. With 5% of fleas living on your cat and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, it is important to also address the infestations that can be occurring in your home and yard. Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. Try Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, specifically designed to use inside your home, and Adams Yard & Garden Spray.

      Tetrachlorvinphos: 14.55%, (S)-Methoprene: 1.02%, OTHER INGREDIENTS:

      Customer Reviews