Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49

Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Small


Purchase Options

Not Available
Set your store for inventory and store pickup details

    Not Available


    Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks, tick larvae and tick nymphs for up to 7 months. The active ingredient specifically targets flea eggs and flea larvae stopping their ability to mature and infest your home. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar For Dogs is an odorless, non-greasy alternative to topical treatments to kill fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis and flea bite anemia. Our one-size-fits-all small dogs and puppies flea and tick collar is adjustable to fit small dogs 12 weeks and older. This collar can also be worn with a regular collar. It is water-resistant and does not need to be removed if it gets wet. With 5% of fleas living on your dog and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, it is important to also address the infestations that can be occurring in your home and yard. Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. Try Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, specifically designed to use inside your home, and Adams Yard & Garden Spray, designed to use outside in your yard.

    Tetrachlorvinphos: 14.55%, (S)-Methoprene: 1.02%, OTHER INGREDIENTS: 84.43%

    Customer Reviews