Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49

Adams Plus Flea & Tick Indoor Fogger 3 pack 3 oz

3 pk|3 oz

Purchase Options

Not Available
Set your store for inventory and store pickup details

    Not Available


    Adams Plus Flea & Tick Indoor Fogger kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae, ticks, cockroaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, silverfish, earwigs, wasps, and flies. One easy-to-use fogger covers 3000 cubic feet and is stain-free. It’s formulated with (S)-Methoprene to help kill and prevent the development of fleas, protecting your home for up to seven months. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests in your home and in your yard. To complete your flea and tick control system try one of the many Adams flea and tick collars designed specifically for your dog, puppy, cat, or kitten. Also try Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, specifically designed to use inside your home and Adams Yard & Garden Spray, designed to use outside in your yard.

    S-Methoprene: 0.09%, Etofenprox: 0.50%, Tetramethrin: 0.40%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide: 0.50%, Other Ingredients*: 98.51%

    * Contains petroleum distillates

    Customer Reviews