Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- Interchangable with other Four-Star can and dry recipes
- Delicious shredded muscle meat
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Chicken broth, chicken, potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, pinto beans, kidney beans, white beans, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato paste, dicalcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, Minerals [zinc sulfate, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, ferrous proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, manganese sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate], xanthan gum, Vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid].