Feeding guides provide a starting point for the amount of food to give your pet each day. We recommend that you keep your pet in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your pet needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your pet, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Boost your pet's diet with Stella's Solutions! Each of our 4 unique recipes offer complete & balanced meals that provide an extra boost to help proactively support pet health. Stella's Solutions recipes target digestive, hip & joint, immune system and skin & coat issues to keep your pet healthy and thriving!
Why We Love It
- Each small batch recipe is crafted with care in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen without the use of ingredients from China.
- Grain-free, all-natural and minimally-process dog food contains zero added hormones, antibiotics, grains or fillers.
- Includes nutrient-rich superfoods including chia seed and coconut flour for healthy skin & coat.
- A raw diet may help to support healthy digestion, strong teeth & gums, vibrant skin & coat as well as stamina and vitality
- Every small batch is proudly made with responsibly sourced ingredients in Stella & Chewy's USA kitchen.
About The Stella & Chewy's
At Stella & Chewy’s, we believe that selecting the best food is one of the most important decisions a pet parent makes. From our first delivery to the last batch crafted in our own USA kitchen, we are focused on making the highest quality pet food available. We only use quality ingredients responsibly sourced from farmers and ranchers we know and trust. Our dinners are 90-95% meat, organs & bone and our animal proteins have no added hormones or antibiotics.
|Crude Protein||32% min|
|Crude Fat||32% min|
|Crude Fiber||5% max|
|Linoleic Acid||3.5% min|
|Vitamin E||300 IU/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||4% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||2% min|
|Biotin||0.05 mg/kg min|